Tuesday 28 May 2013

Wishlist

Hello, i haven't posted in a while but i'm back and this post is a wishlist post.


1. Chain necklace - £7.50 Ebay. I love statement necklaces and i think this would be perfect to style with a lot of my clothes. I know it would definitely add some detail to some plain tops i have, but i want to find a cheaper one than £7.50 because i still think that's a little steep for a necklace.

2. Apple Earbuds - £25 I need this in my life because i have broken so many headphones and i have one working pair left that don't even work very well, the sound quality with them is awful. So i need these as soon as possible considering i listen to my ipod every morning and evening on the bus.

3. Parrot running shorts - £12 Topshop. I love these shorts, i really wanted some shorts in this style for summer rather than the usual denim shorts and the'll be super comfy. I saw these on the Topshop website and fell in love, they're perfect for summer. They're very colourful which is exactly what i want for this summer.

4. Crop top - £9.99 Missguided. I want a top like this with big arm holes but not cropped and this was the closest match i could find quickly. i know Primark has some similar to what i want so i'm going to pop in there and get some.

5. White Converse - £45. I'm saving up for these at the moment because i really want them for this spring and summer, i have no spring/summer shoes at the moment apart from sandals and pumps. I love converse so much and they look really good with shorts.

6. Tribal print top - £5,99 Newlook. I want a bright patterned top desperately because my wardrobe is so dull right now and i want some bright clothes for summer, and this is really nice. I love tribal/tropical prints and this is exactly that. Considering its so cheap, i might have to pop in and get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment