Monday 11 March 2013

11 Things I Love



1. I love the beach in any weather, i would love to live near one. My favourite bit is the ocean though. I also love the hair the salt water gives me, it goes all wavy and i just love it.

2. Aero hot chocolate is the nicest thing ever, it bubbles up and tastes perfect when made with milk.




3. I am a keen traveller, the idea of discovering new places and doing adventrous things excites me so much. My list is very long but highlights are Australia, Dubai, Kenya and New York (If i take into account the fact that i'm going to California so thats off the list). Unfortunately, they're all very far away. I also really want to just do lots of activities like zip-wiring, scuba diving, skiing (again) and go-karting.


4. Reading, i read a lot but i haven't been reading so much recently. I recently read 'The Perks of being a Wallflower' which was amazing, but i'm trying to read all the classics like 'Wuthering Heights' and 'Little Women'.

5. Acoustic covers, this is so cliché but i do. The sound of the guitar is just so relaxing and the songs sound so much better, i'd love to be able to play a guitar but i'm so un-musically talented its ridiculous.

6.Milkshakes and frozen yogurt. I know this is two things but i thought i'd group them because they're both dairy. I'm not even going to try to justify this, i just love them.


7.  Adventorous things, i mentioned this earlier but i had to make a whole new point for this, but yeah stuff like zip-wiring. Especially (the idea of ) Surfing and Skiing. Okay so i'm awful at both of these sports but they are both so exciting i like to pretend i can. I really want to jet-ski one day and be good at water-skiing, also i love donuting.


8. Sloths and just funny animals in generals. I also love the way David Attenborough pronounces it 'Slooth'

9.  History, this has made me sound like a right geek but i love learning about History. I find it so fascinating and just learning about the past, its so exciting.

10.  Photography and photos. I'm not saying i'm good at photography, which i'm far from, but i enjoy taking photos. The idea of them being photographed and to remain a still memory of that moment makes me happy, and i have no idea why. I really like polaroids and camera films, i think its the vintage, classic feel of it that rather then being digital, its actually a memory in your hands. I just love making photo albums and looking back at old photos. I've made a pact this year that i'll take photos of all my memories and make lots of albums of them.

11.  Vintage things, i love vintage bits and bobs. I also love vintage cars and diners, so typically american yet i'm British  I so love the British phone boxes, they're vintage. I want to make one into a shower sometime. I also have a vintage book that I've turned into a scrapbook/photo album type thing and i love it so much. I also just love the vintage photo effect really, its so soft.I really love Cher Lloyd's US video for 'Want You Back', its in a diner and its got an amazing car in it, its just perfect. I think this love may link back to the history thing, but i'm also a sucker for modern things. I don't know, i have mixed likes. 


Sorry for the really jumbled up post today, it wasn't really planned so the sentence and paragraph structure is shocking and the sentences don't really link up but i was rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment