Monday 17 December 2012

OOTD - Knitwear

This is my outfit of the day for Sunday. I wore my new kinitted jumper from H&M which i included in my last haul. I don't do these often but i want to do these more but their very annoying to do as you have to take time to take the pictures, and then you have to upload them, then you have to write a post on it. Theres just so much effort to put into it. Without further ado, here's my outfit.





I'm wearing my knitted jumper with some high waisted shorts from Primark which i believe were £10. I brought them last year though. I'm wearing some black tights aswell. No shoes on here but i wore some brown boots from New Look which were like £22 or something that i got recently. Also, i studded the neckline of my jumper with some studs from river island which were in my last haul also.

Anyway, thanks for reading my first ever OOTD post. See you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment